the DR.'S AND HYGENISTS ARE GREAT AS WELL AS THE FRONT STAFF.
- J. D.
Schedule ahead-very accommodating.
- J. G.
Fun, caring atmosphere, electronic records. Magic!
- Q. K.
Best- the fun for the kids Least- nothing
- M. H.
Speed, which is critical when you have a toddler. I also appreciate how nice everyone is.
- S. L.
Staff members were awesome!
- R. S.
My daughter loves Courtney. She had a great experience.
- G. G.
good to see that you do surveys and hopefully read them. new i pad system at front desk is a great idea. internet reminders are much better than phone calls too. keep up the good work.
- M. W.
It is so obvious that the hygienists (and Drs. Coppe) just genuinely adore and respect children. My son has been going since he was 2; my daughter since she was just over 1. Both feel perfectly comfortable in the dentist chair and see going to the dentist as a real treat.
- T. S.
Although we had to wait - the receptionist came to apologize and explain what was occurring without me having to ask. I appreciated her awareness of our wait time. I liked the attitude of all staff at the office and their understanding of children.
- A. M.
the dental assistants are great, not having long waits, things for kids to do in wait room
- V. A.
My son is very comfortable there and that is what is important to me.
- R. S.
Very compassionate toward my son, shows him respect and dignity. Also, very kind to me as his mother.
- B. R. III
The waiting room is quite crowded. We are new to the office so maybe it is just the end of summer rush. All of the office staff is great with kids. While the kids like the ballons, we don't really like having them at home - too nervous about them popping with the ceiling fan and corners and stuff around and peices not all being found.
- B. K.
Treatment from the reception, dental hygenists and dentist. Very pleasant, professional atmosphere
- I. C.
Dentist is very warm and personable and made us feel like we were her most important patients, which is a rare quality. She is good with our son and gave us excellent advice. I know my son's teeth are in good hands!
- A. M.
How organized the office staff is and I love getting the email reminders
- S. H.
We have a great experience every visit. Skyla and Joseph really love all of the staff. Thank you Carolyn for taking extra time and contacting outside physicians for us. It is a pleasure dealing with your office.
- S. D.
The comfort, quality of care and overall professionalism of each and every person in the office! Also, we are deeply grateful you take Mass Health!!
- S. M.
The magician was hysterical! Everything else was just as good as always.
- P. E.
You made the visit such a fun experience for my 2-year-old daughter. Both the doctor and staff members are very nice and friendly. My daughter definitely looks forward to her next visit in 6 months.
- C. Z.
team work- creative approach with little kids, and I dont know yet what I did not like.
- V. F.
The hygienists seem to remember us from one visit to the next, so my kids are very comfortable there.
- O. H.
This was my daughter's first visit to the dentist and it was wonderful! Everyone there was so great and friendly - she loved it and can't wait to go back...! I could not have been happier and I have already referred a friend. Thanks so much - I am so happy it was a positive experience for her.
- J. C.
We very much appreciated how you were accomodating when we ran late for appointment. The magician is awesome!
- R. T.
very pleasant and confident in the care you give.
- H. C.
- J. B.
how friendly everyone isI love that my daughter loves going. I don't love how many times we are asked to confirm an appointment. This time it was two emails and a postcard. It feels like a bit of overkill (though perhaps other patients flake more often and it's necessary for you to do). But I kind of feel like one email a week before the appointment would feel less intrusive.
- M. H.The staff is highly qualified and good at what they do which we really appreciate. It does feel a bit like a factory experience though, which I don't love. I understand working on one child while another is getting numb, but not working on 3-5 patients at a time, which is either what our experience was or at least what it felt like.
- H. C.Wonderful first dentist experience for my son and a wonderful new dentist experience for my daughter. You made them both feel comfortable. Thank you
- J. C.1st one, and it went great
- D. R.My kids love the big balloons at the end! During our last visit, my daughter was very anxious and upset. I felt that the hygienist's approach could have been more warm and calming, rather than the "consequential" approach that she used of saying that my daughter shouldn't "wake the baby in the back" or that she wouldn't get a treasure chest toy that day. My daughter would have benefited from someone who could take a step back, gain my daughter's trust, then try to move forward again from there
- E. M.Loved the magician that came in!
- K. W.The environment and the staff, not forgetting the big balloon at the end of the visit, make the visit an enjoyable one. My son looks forward to going to the dentist all the time! Thank you Courtney and Dr. Coppe.
- A. L.Dr Coppe's staff is amazing! My son loves to go to the dentist! The excellent care and skilled Drs, technicians and staff make it a no-stress appointment every time.
- N. A-S.